Specialist consultancy in analytical topics
Certain specific activities require the involvement of expert consultants, including:
- UNE ISO/IEC 17025 laboratory accreditation process.
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Implementation and validation of analytical methods.
- Development of analytical control plans (definition of parameters to be analysed for each type of product).
- Design of shelf life studies.
- Challenge tests.
Consultancy for ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 management systems in any sector
We have assisted with their implementation in the real estate, chemicals and lighting sectors.
Consultancy for IFS Logistics management systems
This IFS standard, specially developed for storage, distribution and transport, in addition to loading and unloading activities, can be implemented in any environment where food and non-food products are handled.
Corporate social responsibility and other areas of sustainable development:
In any sector that might require it.
Sensorial analysis service:
Tasting room - Premiumlab organoleptic test
To assess organoleptic quality through the senses.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THE SECTOR:
- Analytical services (+ info)
- Audit and consultancy services (+ info)
- Training services (+ info)