PREMIUMLAB’s laboratory is a pioneer specialising in the analysis of baby food.
We have 75 years of experience to share to guarantee that your products boast the highest quality standards, ensuring that formulas sold are healthy and safe for babies to consume.
Our Baby Food services include:
- Analysis of specific parameters for food consumed by babies and infants.
- Analysis of other parameters that also apply to this type of food.
- Guidance on applying analytical methods.
- Validation, development and transfer of analytical methods.
- Design and implementation of control plans
- Design and implementation of stability tests (adapted to the climate zone in which the products are sold).
- Secondary stability (after opening the packaging).
A number of specific parameters based on validated methods for baby food, tested over the years both in raw materials and finished products include:
- Alpha-lactalbumin and beta-lactoglobulin.
- Research of pathogens and other microorganisms.
- Mineral profile.
Based on our extensive experience, we offer integrated and customised consultancy services to the manufacturers of baby food:
- We implement quality management, food safety and environmental quality systems.
- We have a team of IRCA (International Register of Certified Auditors) auditors ready to help you with internal audits in: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, IFS, BRC Packaging, FSMA, ISO 14001, etc.
SERVICES AVAILABLE TO THE SECTOR:
- Analytical services (+ info)
- Audit and consultancy services (+ info)
- Training services (+ info)