In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we hereby provide general information on the identity of the owner of this website and other information relating to the price of the products/services offered therein:
Owner: PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
Address: Carretera de Santa Creu de Calafell 49B, 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Tel: +34 93 563 57 00 – +34 902 102 358
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B66300781
Registration details: Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
Test Laboratory accredited by ENAC with certificate no. 866/LE1784
The content of this website (www.premiumlab.eu), which includes texts, images, graphic designs, source code, logos, trademarks, etc., belongs exclusively to PREMIUMLAB, S.L. and is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property laws; the reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of these contents is thus prohibited.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. is the sole owner of all intellectual, industrial and any similar rights that may concern this website.
Likewise, any of the companies that make up the group of companies to which PREMIUMLAB, S.L. belongs are entitled to the rights over any kind of contents, services or other elements belonging to them which may be added to the website, including but not limited to: any elements that constitute the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensorial stimuli on the web pages that make up the Website; the browsing architecture; the source codes of the web pages; images, recordings, computer programmes, databases, logotype technology and distinctive signs.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on its website as well as changing its settings, features or general conditions at any time without prior notice.
The User undertakes not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Any notes, legends, indications or symbols that the legitimate owners of the rights include on their property in the form of intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ®, ™, etc.).
- Any technical protection or identification devices that might appear in the contents (such as watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. authorizes users to access and browse its website, using the services and viewing the contents available on it.
Access to, viewing of and, where applicable, the downloading of contents and/or services shall be done at all times for strictly personal and not commercial purposes.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves all property rights over the website including but not limited to all the intellectual and industrial rights it is entitled to over the contents. PREMIUMLAB, S.L. does not grant any licences or authorizations to users for the use of its property other than what is expressly detailed in this clause.
All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
Users and, in general, anyone who intends to establish a link between their website and this Website must comply with the following conditions:
- Any other intention of the link other than that stipulated in this clause shall require prior written authorization from PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- Users may not reproduce or imitate, whether fully or partially, the contents of the website, or its look or feel, or create frames or inline links from the pages of PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- No browsers, frames, environments or navigation bars may be created on the website pages.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or defamatory statements or information on the Website, PREMIUMLAB, S.L. or any of the PREMIUMLAB, S.L. properties may be made, and in particular no statement or insinuation may be made that PREMIUMLAB, S.L. collaborates with or is a partner in and/or has in any way supervised or adopted any of the contents or services made available or offered on the website on which the link has been established.
- The website from which the link is established may not contain any brand name, commercial name, establishment signage, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to PREMIUMLAB, S.L. with the exception of those signs that form part of the link itself or any other property that has been licenced in advance in writing by PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- The web page on which the link is established may not contain information or contents which are illicit, immoral, against generally accepted good customs or public order; nor may they feature contents or services. PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to take whatever legal action may be necessary against anyone who breaches the following prohibitions:
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to take whatever legal action may be necessary against anyone who breaches the following prohibitions:
Users are expressly prohibited from:
- Using any of the contents or services for illicit purposes or effects that are prohibited in this Legal Notice, which are injurious to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render unusable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and any other kind of content stored on any computer equipment belonging to PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- Using the contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial rights belonging to the company or to third parties without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners for the intended use of any such contents or services.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, broadcasting, transforming or modifying the contents unless expressly authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or if permitted to do so by law.
- Incorporating viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of PREMIUMLAB, S.L. or third parties, or which might damage the electronic documents and files stored in that computer equipment.
- Obtaining, or even trying to obtain, the contents by methods or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been provided for this purpose in general and are customarily used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering unusable either the Website or its services and/or contents.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), PREMIUMLAB, S.L. informs users/clients that all the data of a personal nature provided via the website will be added to a database which is created, owned and managed by PREMIUMLAB,S.L.
Personal data will be used for the purpose of managing the services offered, processing orders, doing administrative tasks and sending technical, commercial or promotional information by post or electronically to our clients or users on products that may be of interest to them. The user’s acceptance can always be retracted.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. guarantees the confidentiality and security of your personal data when these are processed to the extent that it has implemented the data processing policies and security measures referred to in Section 9 of the LOPD and regulated in further detail in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December 2007, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter the RDLOPD). The data processing and security measures implemented by PREMIUMLAB, S.L. prevent the alteration, loss and unauthorized use or processing of your personal data.
The provision of answers to the forms established for sending information on the products sold by PREMIUMLAB, S.L., as well as any other questionnaire which might be posted in the future, is entirely optional. However, if the user/client refuses to provide certain information, this may make it impossible to carry out the service offered by PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or, if applicable, oppose the use of their personal data for processing in accordance with the terms and conditions of the LOPD. To exercise these rights, or if they require any clarifications, they may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or by regular post to PREMIUMLAB, S.L., Ctra. Del Prat, nº 9-11, 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)