In accordance with the provisions of Section 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we hereby provide general information on the identity of the owner of this website and other information relating to the price of the products/services offered therein:
Owner: PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
Address: Carretera de Santa Creu de Calafell 49B, 08830-Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Tel: +34 93 563 57 00 – +34 902 102 358
Tax Identification Number (CIF): B66300781
Registration details: Commercial Registry of Barcelona.
Test Laboratory accredited by ENAC with certificate no. 866/LE1784
The content of this website (www.premiumlab.eu), which includes texts, images, graphic designs, source code, logos, trademarks, etc., belongs exclusively to PREMIUMLAB, S.L. and is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property laws; the reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of these contents is thus prohibited.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. is the sole owner of all intellectual, industrial and any similar rights that may concern this website.
Likewise, any of the companies that make up the group of companies to which PREMIUMLAB, S.L. belongs are entitled to the rights over any kind of contents, services or other elements belonging to them which may be added to the website, including but not limited to: any elements that constitute the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensorial stimuli on the web pages that make up the Website; the browsing architecture; the source codes of the web pages; images, recordings, computer programmes, databases, logotype technology and distinctive signs.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on its website as well as changing its settings, features or general conditions at any time without prior notice.
The User undertakes not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Any notes, legends, indications or symbols that the legitimate owners of the rights include on their property in the form of intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ®, ™, etc.).
- Any technical protection or identification devices that might appear in the contents (such as watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. authorizes users to access and browse its website, using the services and viewing the contents available on it.
Access to, viewing of and, where applicable, the downloading of contents and/or services shall be done at all times for strictly personal and not commercial purposes.
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves all property rights over the website including but not limited to all the intellectual and industrial rights it is entitled to over the contents. PREMIUMLAB, S.L. does not grant any licences or authorizations to users for the use of its property other than what is expressly detailed in this clause.
All third party links to this web site must be to the homepage.
Users and, in general, anyone who intends to establish a link between their website and this Website must comply with the following conditions:
- Any other intention of the link other than that stipulated in this clause shall require prior written authorization from PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- Users may not reproduce or imitate, whether fully or partially, the contents of the website, or its look or feel, or create frames or inline links from the pages of PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- No browsers, frames, environments or navigation bars may be created on the website pages.
- No false, inaccurate, incorrect or defamatory statements or information on the Website, PREMIUMLAB, S.L. or any of the PREMIUMLAB, S.L. properties may be made, and in particular no statement or insinuation may be made that PREMIUMLAB, S.L. collaborates with or is a partner in and/or has in any way supervised or adopted any of the contents or services made available or offered on the website on which the link has been established.
- The website from which the link is established may not contain any brand name, commercial name, establishment signage, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to PREMIUMLAB, S.L. with the exception of those signs that form part of the link itself or any other property that has been licenced in advance in writing by PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- The web page on which the link is established may not contain information or contents which are illicit, immoral, against generally accepted good customs or public order; nor may they feature contents or services. PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to take whatever legal action may be necessary against anyone who breaches the following prohibitions:
PREMIUMLAB, S.L. reserves the right to take whatever legal action may be necessary against anyone who breaches the following prohibitions:
Users are expressly prohibited from:
- Using any of the contents or services for illicit purposes or effects that are prohibited in this Legal Notice, which are injurious to the rights and interests of third parties, or which may in any way damage, render unusable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services, computer equipment or documents, files and any other kind of content stored on any computer equipment belonging to PREMIUMLAB, S.L.
- Using the contents and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial rights belonging to the company or to third parties without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners for the intended use of any such contents or services.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, broadcasting, transforming or modifying the contents unless expressly authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or if permitted to do so by law.
- Incorporating viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, the system or the computer equipment (hardware and software) of PREMIUMLAB, S.L. or third parties, or which might damage the electronic documents and files stored in that computer equipment.
- Obtaining, or even trying to obtain, the contents by methods or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been provided for this purpose in general and are customarily used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering unusable either the Website or its services and/or contents.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
The company PREMIUMLAB, S.L. maintains a policy of confidentiality of the data provided by its users and is committed to protecting them. This protection extends to everything that refers to the collection and use of information provided through the Internet.
In this regard, PREMIUMLAB, S.L. guarantees, under the RGPD, that it will confidentially use the personal data of the users, and that it has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational security measures in its facilities and systems.
PREMIMLAB, S.L. may communicate personal data and any other information contained in their files, through their computer systems, to the relevant Public Authorities, when requested in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
In accordance with article 13 ff. of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), whenever personal data is requested from a user of the website to be processed, the user will be duly informed, at least, of the identity and the person responsible for the processing (PREMIUMLAB, S.L.), of the purpose for which is obtained the data, the legal basis, deletion and the rights that may correspond to the user, as well as any requirement required by current legislation.
PREMIUMLAB, SL. will use the data of the users for the purpose for which they are required and will only send information of their products when it has been expressly authorized.
The user can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, portability, restriction of processing, and opposition by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Ctra. Santa Creu de Calafell, 49B, 08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat (Barcelona), reference “GDPR rights”. If your rights are not attended, you can address to the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency).